7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Quality Assurance Department; Reports to QA Manager
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform visual inspection of product using low and higher power magnification.
- Work for extended periods using microscope for inspection.
- Measure parts and determine dimensional conformance with CMM.
- Use various hand measurement tools.
- Conduct various electrical and mechanical functional testing.
- Make product acceptance determination in accordance with written criteria.
- Document inspection results for both conforming and non-conforming products.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and spoken English throughout organization.
- Write legibly.
- Working knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Keen attention to detail.
Qualifications & Experience
- Five years inspection experience in a fast-paced technical industry.
- Read and understand engineering drawings and technical procedures.
- Work in an ISO certified company.
- Ability to lift 20 pounds; bend, sit, stand when conducting daily job duties
- Candidate has capacity to comply with the federally mandated requirements of U.S. export control laws.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Two-year associate degree preferred.
- Certified by ASQ desirable.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.